GAP Insurance looks out for you
when your regular car insurance looks away.
Let's do a little math that could save you THOUSANDS.
- You bought your current car for $23,674.33.
- Your car was just stolen or totaled.
- Your insurance provider (that you already pay an arm and a leg for) is sending you a check for $ 19.909.87 - the current value of your car they're willing to cover.
- After the insurance company sends you the check, you still owe the bank a balance of $3,764.46 (the difference of the price you paid for your new car and its current true value). Banks call this balance "the payoff".
Now, who’s going to pay that $3,764.46?? The bank says you, but you shouldn’t have to be paying for a car you can’t drive! We say let GAP pay for it.
- For an extra $386.09 (just $6.43/month in 60 months) your Gap insurance would now be paying the $3,764.46 payoff you still owe the bank and you’re free to spend your money how YOU want.
Ask us about our GAP insurance that costs just a few extra dollars a month so the next time something unfortunate happens, you won't have to pay a thing.