Need Help ?

Any questions about our inventory? We're here to help.

Start chatting with us !
invalid phone number
160/160 characters remaining. Please enter your question

Terms and Conditions

I agree to receive text messages from USKARS LLC representatives and understand that no consent to texting is required for purchase of products or services.

Text sent to
We will answer you immediately

Title and Registration

How and when do I get my car registered?

You will receive instructions regarding titling and registration specific to your deal via email, about 24 hours after delivery. For deals financed through Uskars or are being registered in TX, you can track the status calling at (254) 947-5330. While it takes a few weeks to get your final title and registration in hand, your vehicle will be delivered with temporary tags allowing you to drive right away.

Are you going to register my vehicle, or will I have to?

We will do the title and registration on your behalf if we collected tax, title, and license fees, information which can be found in your deal paperwork.

I financed with Uskars. Can I register the car myself?

In order to make sure all title and registration documents are completed per state requirements, we will do all paperwork for you.

What if the title is not under my name?

To make the title and registration process as simple and fast as possible for our customers, the title must be reissued in your name to reflect that you are the current owner. The new title must be in your possession for at least 14 days before submitting an appraisal. Please note, if you are re-submitting an appraisal, your appraisal price is subject to change.

What do I do if my temp tags are nearing their expiration date?

If your temporary tags are expiring, and you have not received your license plates, please contact us at (254) 947-5330

How do I get my title?

If you finance your purchase through Uskars, the lender will hold onto the vehicle's title until you've paid off the loan in full. If you pay cash for your car, or obtain your own financing, the title will be mailed directly to you in about 2-6 weeks after delivery.

Do I need to provide insurance with my new car on it to be registered properly?

Yes, we will need a copy of your insurance card showing the new vehicle listed and covered. Please email to us the insurance document to

What are the Texas liability coverage requirements for auto insurance?

Texas law requires you to have at least $30,000 of coverage for injuries per person, up to a total of $60,000 per accident, and $25,000 of coverage for property damage. Also known as 30/60/25 coverage.

Why does my deal package include a Texas Title Application if I don't live in Texas?

The lender requires this form to be completed because Uskars is a Texas dealership. It is required to complete the transaction, but it will not impact the title and registration of your vehicle. We will title and register the vehicle in your state based on your billing address.

What if I don't have my title?

If there is no lien on the vehicle, we require a title to proceed in the purchase process. The title must be at least 14 days old or older for us to proceed. If the offer expires, you will need to procure the title and then resubmit your offer to sell.

How do I Release Liability/cancel my registration with the DMV?

Check the website of your state's DMV. Most states have an online form that allows you to do this. It is typically called a "Notice of Transfer and Release of Liability" (NRL). You can also call your state's DMV if you can't find the information you are looking for. They will likely have you fill out a form and show proof of the sale. The Bill of Sale signed by all parties should be enough to satisfy the Proof of Sale requirement. On the form, the name of the buyer will be Uskars. It is your responsibility to notify your state's DMV that you no longer own the vehicle.

May I request a specialty/vanity plate if Uskars is processing my registration?

We are not able to request vanity plates on a new registration. Please wait for our team to complete your registration with the standard issue plates before requesting specialty / vanity plates at your local Department of Motor Vehicles.

May I transfer my specialty/vanity plate if Vroom is processing my registration?

In most cases we are able to transfer your specialty plates. The registration and plates must be current and in the name of the individual listed on the new purchase contracts. We will need a copy of the current registration and a photo of the plates.

What if I move shortly after receiving my Uskars vehicle?

If you are anticipating a move, or have moved after your contracts have been completed, we will need to resend documents for your signature. If your move is to another county or state, the amount of taxes or fees owed may change. The new county or state may also require additional inspections or proof of residency paperwork.

Contact us at 254-947-5330 for assistance.

Will my vehicle registration be affected at this time?

Due to the ongoing pandemic, many state DMVs have either closed or reduced their in-person services until further notice. We will deliver your vehicle with temporary tags, but anticipate delays in vehicle registration and obtaining license plates. The length of the delay will depend on your individual state’s ability to process transactions.

Please check your state DMV’s website for the most current information, or call us at and 254-947-5330 with any questions.


You have no vehicle saved.